Friday, November 20, 2009

Nov. 21st Pawpawty

#pawpawty I be DJing from 4-5pm Eastern on Saturday!  Be dare... on Twitpic

Hellooooo ladies! Purrrrrrrrrrrrr!

I be DJing at da #pawpawty from 4-5pm Eastern on Saturday! Be dare or be skware!

Here a sneak preview of my playlist. I'll edit this after my set.

@Petiethecat Dose cougars better not mess wif my threads!

@CathyKeisha You can be my mojo box ;-) ♫ Southern Culture on the Skids – MoJo Box It's a date. Ummmm, but Iz nootered. I hope you like dancing. MOL!

@PierreThePoodle da ladies love dose black cats errrr slacks ♫ Joe Bennett & The Sparkletones – Black Slacks purrrrrrrrrr Black slacks I'm a real cool Breeze!

Guys, grab a girl for da slow one. Dis kittehboi gotta go to sleep now. ♫ Danny Gatton – Sleep Walk

1 comment:

Pet Clothing