Sunday, November 15, 2009

dudefest Playlist

#dudefest Pizza and beer, and a full wallet.
#dudefest Pizza and beer, and a full wallet.


I would like to dedicate dis song to anipals over Rainbow Bridge.
Neville Brothers - Amazing Grace

I loves dis song, it about my cougars The Rolling Stones - Honky Tonk Women
I'll drink and watch sports whenever I want to! Rodney Carrington - The Man Song
Dis my theme song, Dancing to piano! Lynyrd Skynyrd – Call Me The Breeze
Da lady say did her favrit song when she was 14 Led Zeppelin – Whole Lotta Love
Another of da lady's favrits The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Voodoo Child (Slight Return)
Moving the playlist up to 1974 or so, Got da radio on! The Modern Lovers - Roadrunner
Dis one goes out to @the_most_happy Aerosmith - Sweet Emotion
Something for those with more eclectic tastes Fats Waller - Eraserhead - Lenox Avenue Blues
thx for drink @tuttifruiti_cat Little Richard – Tutti Frutti
Got My Mojo Workin for dat @BunnyJeanCook Muddy Waters - Got My Mojo Workin
Dis another one for my cougars! David Bromberg Band - Danger Man II
Johnny Winter - Mama Talk To Your Daughter (Live)
@tuttifruiti_cat @brutusthedane @BunnyJeanCook : Dey do respect her butt! Bob Seger - Her Strut
Dis for @trailerparkdogs : Southern Culture On The Skids - Dirt Track Date
The Doors - Back Door Man
Otis Redding - Your One and Only Man
Spencer Davis Group - I'm a Man
ZZ Top - Sharp Dressed Man (Studio Version)
Bo Diddley - I'm a Man
The Allman Brothers Band - Hoochie Coochie Man
Uncle Bonsai - Penis Envy
Lou Rawls - A Natural Man
Man Smart, Woman Smarter (live) - Harry Belafonte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pet Clothing