Saturday, August 22, 2015

Webby tool: online citation generator.

Citation Machine
Generates citations in MLA, APA, Chicago, Turabian, and Harvard.


If you want to write real articles you simply must give references to legitimate sources. Recycling other bloggers' posts is fine for most purposes but remember this: most bloggers aren't veterinary professionals. I included in dis category. I reads professional papers but my bloggies simplify and leave out facts that would complicate or make da posty too long.

When I posts a factual post I will always have linkies to professional papers for you to read for yourselfs. Professional papers lists references or citations. Da Citation Machine will helps you generate professional-style citations for your bloggy too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pet Clothing