Saturday, October 14, 2023

Thanks For Your Donation

Thank you for your generous donations! We've met our goal!

Thanks for honoring Pattie with us. I’ve known her as her twitter cat persona, @CathyKeisha, since 2009. She DJed at my charity parties and I loved her knowledge of and taste in music. It has been sad scheduling parties without her this year and it has been utterly devastating for the whole group to learn she is not coming back.

F*ck Cancer.

You may have noticed I changed the goal amount. I put a lowball placeholder when I configured the fundraiser and forgot to come back to it. I apologize for any confusion.

The recipient, The Lucky Cat Rescue | TLC Rescue (NJ), is on Facebook at TheLuckyCatRescue. If you are local to Central Jersey please consider fostering or adopting one or two of their cats. Money helps but they need hands too.

You're all invited to our Halloween party on twitter on Oct. 28th to benefit this fundraiser. Some of the DJs will tap into @cathykeisha’s Howl-O-Ween playlist. If you’re on twitter do stop by and search for the hashtag #nipclub.

I’ll close the GoFundMe and transfer the funds after the party.

Thanks again!

-- Mr. Breeze

2 comments:

  1. Such sad news to hear Aunty Pattie gained her wings *soft paw* Such an old-time furiend made long ago *sigh* Warms our hearts to read this post, Breeze *bows head*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Thomas. It's way worse when the human goes.

      Delete

Pet Clothing