Saturday, April 17, 2010

Carniepawty

#carniepawty "Gooble-gobble, gooble-gobble, We will make her ... on Twitpic
"Gooble-gobble, gooble-gobble, We will make her one of us!"


I did sneak in to da Freakshow tent at @BadAndy_KityKat's #Carniepawty on twitter. I played a few tunes while I was there. MOL!!

Welcome back my furends to da show dat never ends! Emerson, Lake and Palmer – Welcome Back My Friends
Come one come all to da superfreak show! Rick James - Superfreak (Roca Sound Remix)
Tom Waits – Coney Island Baby Tom Waits - Coney Island Baby
Jacquie McShee's Pentangle/She moves through the fair.
Scarborough Fair - Simon and Garfunkel
Come all ye rolling minstrels! Fairport Convention - Come all ye
Steeleye Span - Barnet Fair
Renaissance - Trip to the fair
Step right up! Fairground Organ Magic
Dis do sound like a carnival! Eraserhead - Lenox Avenue Blues, Fats Waller
Suzanne Vega - Fat Man & Dancing Girl - Tupelo Music Hall, Londonderry, NH - 8/14/08
Leon Russell Tightrope
Dave Edmunds Sabre Dance. Interesting guitar arrangement. Sabre Dance - Love Sculpture

Dis the movie I made my avatar from. It's a horror movie from the '30s.

1 comment:

  1. Great post buddy. It was a great party wasn't it. So much fun and Andy did such an amazing job creating his first ever blog.

    ReplyDelete

Pet Clothing