Saturday, November 16, 2013

Grooveshark Broadcast

Update: Grooveshark is no longer active. Links have been removed.


Purr I haz been DJing at @cathound7's (Charles Lance) #HealingPurrsPawty. It a lot of funs and I likes to talk wif pals instead of tweeting one song at a time. Guess what? Grooveshark does broadcasts my playlist likes a radio station SOOOO I lookin at Help.

Grooveshark › Help› Broadcast

Dis me, kittehboi's Grooveshark Profile!

How do I join another user's broadcast:You don't even need to log in to listen! Go to their broadcast page just click "Join Broadcast".
.
Managing Suggestions:
  • Click on the "+" symbol to approve it and have it added to your queue.
  • Click the "x" to remove the suggestion.
  • From within the Chat you can click the play button to preview & approve the suggestion or click the "x" to delete it.
How do I start a broadcast?
To begin broadcasting, click the "Start Broadcast" button in the bottom right of your queue at any time. If you already have songs in your queue, it will start broadcasting with those songs. If your queue is empty, you can start the broadcast and then add songs to the queue as you go.
Can I turn chat off during a broadcast?
Absolutely. There is a Chat On/Off button right underneath the chat box. This can be enabled at any time during the broadcast. You can also go to Edit > Settings to see the option to disable and enable chat.
Can I transfer my broadcast controls to another user?
Yes! You can do this by clicking on "Listeners" then the gear icon next to the user you want to hand your broadcast over to and choose "Transfer Broadcast". Once that user accepts the broadcast they will gain complete control over it. You can also do this in the Chat section - hover over the user, click the gear icon, transfer broadcast.

4 comments:

  1. What a helpful post pal. I meant to get to #healingpurrs last night but my dang human didn't cooperate. You always do a nice job of Djing too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx you Mario! #healingpurrspawty just getting started

      Delete
  2. next time we can play and try to hand back and forth and to put in requests & stuff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Purrr Da lady and I tested it for da screen captures. Even SHE can do it!

      Delete

Pet Clothing