Wednesday, July 24, 2013

OMC! My Sekret Out!


Purrrr Dat old @sisfurcats Chilipepper do shakes paws when she want a brushin. She even offers paw to tell da lady to brush her.



It DEMEANING.

Da lady been trying to teach ME to shake paws since I bin here. I noms her hand ebery time she touches my dainty little manpanfer paw. No WAY! I'm a proud panfer. #panfersrule!

Until...

Da lady brought home a new treat today and it was amazingly nommy. She said "Shake" and I put my paw in her hand wifout tinking.

OMC! My Sekret Out!

4 comments:

  1. OMC - I'm so proud of you. Great job. Outstanding. Hmmm, hope M doesn't get any ideas now. She already has me going to werk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Purrr I didn't want her to know, Mario! Now she gonna want me to shakes all da time!

      Delete
  2. Oh no! Shakin' paws is for dogs. Hmmm... we've gotta put some spin on this. I know! YOU taught your peep to give you treats! PURRFECT!

    Purrs,
    Nissy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Purrrr Sisfurcat Chilipepper did train da lady. Chili holds out her paw and da lady has to shake it and brush her.

      Delete

Pet Clothing