Saturday, July 17, 2010

#Nipclub 7/16 - WOMEN IN DA BLUES

Robert Breeze Johnson #nipclub11PM 07/16 to ??.  WOMEN IN THE... on Twitpic
Mr. Breeze n da house!

In honor of da lady who sneaked out of hospital early to get home to us I'm going to do a set of Women in da Blues.
Now I have her chained to da laptop for #nipclub.

Who's ready for some blues?


Dis for all dem ebbil twitter ladies. ♫ Francine Reed – Evil Gal. She'll empty your pockets and leave you full of misery!!!!
It's lush, plush... ♫ Ruth Brown – If I Can't Sell It, I'll Keep Sittin' On It
You might know dis from Led Zeppelin. ♫ Memphis Minnie & Kansas Joe – When The Levee Breaks
I'll be your sugar daddy! ♫ Lavern Baker – Sugar Daddy Blues (From A Rage In Harlem)
Gimme a pigfoot and a bottle of beer! ♫ Bessie Smith – Gimme a Pigfoot and a Bottle of Beer
Send me to da 'lectric chair! ♫ Bessie Smith – Send Me To The 'lectric Chair
Da Queen of da Blues... Koko Taylor RIP. ♫ Koko Taylor, "Voodoo Woman"
Dat old black cat errr magic! Got me in its spell... ♫ Ella Fitzgerald – That Old Black Magic
@DaneRay #nipclub still on and I'M NOT STOPPING!!!
Da Swamp Boogie Piano Queen! ♫ Katie Webster & Black Cat Bone – Bullie's Soulfood Place
@DaneRay Yes, is on #nipclub bloggy
Gonna buy my chauffeur a V8 Ford. ♫ Memphis Minnie – Me and My Chauffeur Blues
We have a winner!! @DaneRay! Parker *Sax* cat. And here's Janis covering Bird. ♫ Janis Joplin & Jorma Kaukonen – Kansas city Blues - Typewriter tapes
@DaneRay @ParkerSKat and @MaggieTKat's mom is making a Swarovsky crystal bling. Does your mom like bling? #nipclub
And what would a blues set be wifout da Divine One? ♫ Sarah Vaughn - Bye Bye (Peter Gunn Theme)
If you don't want your cubes diced... ♫ Bonnie Raitt – Blender Blues
Big City Blues ♫ Annette Hanshaw – Big City Blues (1929)
Da Queen of Soul... bring your sweet lovin' home to me! ♫ Aretha Franklin – Bring It On Home To Me
@DaneRay MOL!!! Could be! #nipclub I'm going to DM maggie in case she doesn't see this. She'll contact you.
And now one for the doggies! ♫ Big Mama Thornton ft. Buddy Guy – Hound Dog
You raise my taxes freeze my wages send my son to Afghanistan! Nothing ever changes! ♫ Nina Simone – Backlash Blues
Wild kittehs don't have da blues! ♫ Ida Cox – Wild Women Don't Have the Blues
Tell Mama! ♫ Etta James – Tell Mama
Lady Day, I'll be seeing you! Good night all! ♫ Billie Holiday – I'll Be Seeing You
Good night all! Look for my playlist on my bloggy tomorrow. Call Me the Breeze.
We are in an un-AC room and da lady drenched in sweat. Time to let her shower and sleep.
Night all! #nipclub



@kittehboi This is bracelet given away during your set for an... on Twitpic

Miss Maggie (@MaggieTKat) gave away a pwize during my set, a lovely swarovsky crystal bling.

Question is on Kruse Kats bloggy
What does da "S" in @ParkerSKat stand for?
Third DM What does S in @ParkerSKat stand for? Kruse Kats: Introducing Parker S Kat
We have a winner!! @DaneRay! Parker *Sax* cat. And here's Janis covering Bird. ♫ Janis Joplin & Jorma Kaukonen – Kansas city Blues - Typewriter tapes

One bling to rule dem all and in da #nipclub bind dem! @daneray @maggietkat @thenascarkitty
Once again @DaneRay won a lovely swarovsky crystal bling in the quiz just before midnite. CONCATULATIONS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pet Clothing